Innovative Ideas from Industry Leaders for 2021
December 17, 2020
2020 has taught us the importance of rapid adaption and innovation. Decisions that normally take years were made in months. As we say goodbye to this crazy year, we’d like to leave you with some inspiring ideas from innovation thought leaders.
We challenged them to share their ideas in 20 seconds or less (we promise it’s a short video). Enjoy!
- Joe Kordovi, AVP Innovations, Pacific Life
- Maria Ferrante-Schepis, President, Maddock Douglas
- Chris Behling, Life & Health Products Head for Americas, Swiss Re
- Karen Joyner, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, LifeTrends
- Kevin Brayton, VP, Sales & Distribution – ILI, Prudential Financial
- Richard De Sousa, Senior VP – Strategic Partnerships, SCOR Global Life Americas
- Ramsey Smith, Founder, ALEX.fyi
- Marc Schwartz: Managing Director, NFP Life Solutions & President, Windsor Insurance
- Jackie Morales, Chief Insurance Officer, Bestow
- Jon Cooper, Co-Founder & CEO, Life.io
VIDEO YOU MIGHT LIKE
2020 has taught us the importance of rapid adaption and innovation. Decisions that normally take years were made in months. As we say goodbye to this crazy year, we’d like to leave you with some inspiring...
Gone are the days of static life policies that sit in a drawer. Customers want engagement, interactivity, rewards, more-frequent communication and products tailored to individual lifestyles. Listen to our webinar to learn more!
To grow the market and connect meaningfully with customers requires going beyond a simple, digital customer journey. Evolve the customer experience with a platform that educates, supports and rewards users at every stage of their life...